Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I am Franz!!!

So yesterday, as my wife soon will post, if she hasn't already,joined a gym. This will be the first time that I have ever really lifted weights or ran for long periods of time on my own accord. I am Looking forward getting into shape so I can walk/run from the bottom part of "The Munchies" to the offices without breathing like a walrus. It's pretty cool because the Lord has been laying this on my heart for a long time convicting me about taking care of my body. I know that when my time is up my time is up, but it will be nice to have more energy and actually be healthy for my stay here. This will also be be benefit for when I am playing supevisor/bouncer on the overnights at P-Kins. HAHAHAHAHAH......huh?

5 comments:

mandieworld said...

This doesn't have anything to do with your jealousy of my big guns does it?

Ryobi4jesus said...

yeah......just don't tell anyone!....that my guns can be squishy sometimes too....

Robert J Ellwood said...

Dude, you're aready a huge-eriffic monster man...are you trying to terrify everyone into cowering in submission before you???

Stuen said...

excerside is fun.. it would be nice to lift some weights on occastion... but instead i just go for a run.

Karla said...

sounds like a lot of work. ugh. says the girl with cronic back problems due mostly to the fact that she doesn't exercise. Hmmm.