Monday, May 29, 2006

Blogs....


I just noticed how I fall short in the blog area. I just spent the last 15-20 minutes checking out people's blogs that I don't know....talk about weird. I saw blogs that were online for the past year taking the identity of Pickard from Star Trek to a woman that has posed as Padme and talks about Obi and Anakin. I have seen a guy that is a bouncer at a club and 30 second clips of popular movies reenacted by bunnies. If only I too could up with an alter ego or a crazy way of living....
I know what I can be....I can be a crazy goggle wearing person that goes to church campouts, discipleship retreats, sings praise music at the top of my lungs, pretend like I am pilgrim, that this isn't my home and I am just passing through. But until then I will just have to be a humble goggle wearing goof.....until I get the memo that it is time for me to come home.......until then my fellow aliens......

2 comments:

Stuen said...

that was an excellant post..


isn't it amazing how easy it is to waste time on the internet? it's like "i should get off the internet and get something done.. hey look funny videos.. "

Robert J Ellwood said...

or be reminded of funny sayings and catch phrases like "rock on with your bad self"...I don't know how that fits in really...
Love,
Mr. H